IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IntellivisionRevolution Forums on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is greenturtle39

Our users have posted a total of 4155 messages in 882 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top Ten Worst Console Controllers

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Top Ten Worst Console Controllers Empty Top Ten Worst Console Controllers Tue 03 Apr 2012, 11:03 am

sloan

sloan

This is an interesting read, though I differ on the Bandai Super Controller for NES. Enjoy.

Top Ten Worst Controllers

2Top Ten Worst Console Controllers Empty Re: Top Ten Worst Console Controllers Fri 01 Jun 2012, 12:23 pm

sloan

sloan

Nobody with any controllers that they particularly loathe?

3Top Ten Worst Console Controllers Empty Re: Top Ten Worst Console Controllers Mon 04 Jun 2012, 9:43 pm

OutlawTorn71

Rookie
Rookie

Atari 7800... for me, they suck

4Top Ten Worst Console Controllers Empty Re: Top Ten Worst Console Controllers Tue 05 Jun 2012, 8:00 am

sloan

sloan

OutlawTorn71 wrote:Atari 7800... for me, they suck

Agreed. You know about the Euro 7800 controllers, right? I just bought one off ebay's French site because US ebay prices are nuts. It is really nice, and similar to the NES pad.

Also, if you are into 7800, Best Electronics sells an adapter that let's you use an Atari Jaguar controller on older DB-9 systems like 7800 and VCS. I bought one, and it made playing 7800 games with the Jag pad so much nicer than the hand cramping 7800 "proline" stick.

5Top Ten Worst Console Controllers Empty Re: Top Ten Worst Console Controllers Tue 05 Jun 2012, 12:12 pm

OutlawTorn71

Rookie
Rookie

Agreed. You know about the Euro 7800 controllers, right? I just bought one off ebay's French site because US ebay prices are nuts. It is really nice, and similar to the NES pad.

Also, if you are into 7800, Best Electronics sells an adapter that let's you use an Atari Jaguar controller on older DB-9 systems like 7800 and VCS. I bought one, and it made playing 7800 games with the Jag pad so much nicer than the hand cramping 7800 "proline" stick.[/quote]

I looked into the Euro ones a few times but I couldn't justify the costs for the reason you stated...ebay Shocked

I sold all of my Atari stuff, (but a few Wink ) to concentrate on my Intellivision collection

Had I know about that adapter I definitely would have purchased it, actually, I may just buy one to have, you never know !!

6Top Ten Worst Console Controllers Empty Re: Top Ten Worst Console Controllers Wed 11 Jul 2012, 11:47 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Standard Colecovision and Odyssey 2 controllers are nothing to write home about.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum