IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IntellivisionRevolution Forums on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is greenturtle39

Our users have posted a total of 4155 messages in 882 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm learning to love the VCS again...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm learning to love the VCS again... Empty I'm learning to love the VCS again... Fri 13 Jul 2012, 8:26 pm

sloan

sloan

I have recently been on a spending spree, picking up rarer titles to fill in spots in my VCS collection. Needless to say, some of the later games for that system are quite fun. Of notable fun I have had lately are Pengo and Eggomania. Always having loved Kaboom, Eggomania is a solid knockoff, and any game that uses paddle controllers is enjoyable for me on the VCS. Also got Crossbow, and it is fun to shoot the enemies flying onto the screen toward the walking character. I wonder if the 7800 light gun would work with this? Hmmm, I may have to try this out.

2I'm learning to love the VCS again... Empty Re: I'm learning to love the VCS again... Fri 13 Jul 2012, 11:35 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

I have always enjoyed U.S. Games like Gopher and Eggomania.

I enjoy pengo on the 5200 but have never played it on the 2600. Likewise Crossbow. Have it for the 7800 but have never played the 2600 version.

When you find out please let us know? I really want to get a 7800 light gun and if it can play on the 2600 that just increases the need for one.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]