IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IntellivisionRevolution Forums on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is greenturtle39

Our users have posted a total of 4155 messages in 882 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you getting a Wii U at launch?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are you getting a Wii U at launch?   Empty Are you getting a Wii U at launch? Wed 18 Jul 2012, 5:42 pm

Rev

Rev
Admin
Admin

I know we still don't know launch date or price, but based on what you have seen so far, are you?

http://www.intvrevolution.com

2Are you getting a Wii U at launch?   Empty Re: Are you getting a Wii U at launch? Wed 18 Jul 2012, 5:53 pm

sloan

sloan

Not I. Nothing current generation or going forward, unless I find it someday at Salvation Army for $20 or under. I have so many games and systems now I cannot play them all anyway. Just me, or were there a severe lack of "gotta have" games this generation? I have looked at 360, Wii, and PS3 games at various stores and have not seen a single one I have to have.

3Are you getting a Wii U at launch?   Empty Re: Are you getting a Wii U at launch? Wed 18 Jul 2012, 8:32 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

I am undecided! I will not be first in line. But maybe after the hype goes away and I see what games are out.

4Are you getting a Wii U at launch?   Empty Re: Are you getting a Wii U at launch? Mon 24 Feb 2020, 10:46 am

intylab

intylab

Here's something funny. I did let my wife talk me into getting one for Christmas 2012, only so I could register my system with Club Nintendo and get enough points for their rerelease of the classic Ball Game&Watch.

I thought TVii was stupid. Maybe because I don't watch TV and had no use for it.

https://linktr.ee/intylab

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum