IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IntellivisionRevolution Forums on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is greenturtle39

Our users have posted a total of 4155 messages in 882 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you had to give up one system

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1If you had to give up one system Empty If you had to give up one system Wed 18 Jul 2012, 7:14 pm

sloan

sloan

Which one? Could you part with Intellivision or 2600, N64 or PSX? This would be a tough one for me. Even though I have some that hardly get playing time, I know full well I would end up regretting it later on.

2If you had to give up one system Empty Re: If you had to give up one system Wed 18 Jul 2012, 8:22 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

I got rid of my Phillips CDI about ten years ago.

I played Axis & Allies mostly but I needed money and sold it.

I really did not play it much compared to my other systems but I kind of miss having it sitting beside the others!

3If you had to give up one system Empty Re: If you had to give up one system Wed 18 Jul 2012, 9:26 pm

sloan

sloan

Did you sell it online or locally, as a set, or piece it out?

4If you had to give up one system Empty Re: If you had to give up one system Wed 18 Jul 2012, 11:02 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

I sold it to a friend and he had hard times and sold it. He never told me till much later and I would have bought it back from him.

I only had four games.

But we used to have a Phillips Electronics plant in the next town over. I had a buddy who worked there and you could still order games directly from them. But I was into the 3DO and by the time I wanted to get more CDI games the plant had closed. This was late 90's and early 2000's so I really did not know about buying online.

I thought the PC version of Axis and Allies was better so why keep a system that I probably would never get any more games.

That was a Charlie Brown moment for me. Looking back I think boy was I a Blockhead or what?

5If you had to give up one system Empty Re: If you had to give up one system Thu 19 Jul 2012, 1:16 am

TrekMD

TrekMD

I can't even say what I would give up. I really like all the consoles that I have. I guess the only one might be the 5200 because it is the one with the smallest collection of games; however, several of those games are ports unique to the 5200. Tough question! Can I choose none? LOL

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum